Accessibility Problem? Report it Here
What to Do If You Encounter A Problem Using Our Website:
Web accessibility concerns, or any other accessibility concerns, should be brought to our attention immediately. We will strive to respond within one (1) business day.
Please provide the following information:
- Your name:
- Your phone number:
- Your email address:
- The date and time you encountered a problem using our website:
- The web browser you were using - e.g., Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.:
- The web page/web address on which the problem occurred:
- What occurred/what were you unable to do:
- Any error messages you received:
You may use the contact form below to capture these details.
We strive to ensure that our website will comply with WCAG 2.0 AA, but recognize that alternatives to using the website should be available in the event that a user with a disability encounters a problem using our website. Should you encounter such a problem, we urge you to contact us, and we will provide an alternative way to quickly obtain the information you are seeking to obtain through the website.